Saturday, February 28, 2009

crafty times

Yesterday, I met J. Marie and Jasmine at the Fix to grab a coffee, then we went to Michael's to get some crafty supplies to make some crazy head pieces for their photo shoot that I will be styling on Sunday. We ended up taking over the living room at the Darling Mansion with tulle, ribbon, glue, glitter, bows, birds...There will be a video of the experience soon.





Here are some of the fruits of my labor. This one started as a head band from H&M that I bought years ago for a Halloween costume. I added more tulle, tons of feathers, and the vintage brooch.



This one started as a plastic Goody Headband! I think it is la pièce de résistance...





I am seriously considering opening an Etsy store, filled with my various crafty things (cake toppers, headbands, decorations...) Considering I have no income, it would be nice to get 40 dollars here and there.

No comments: