Wednesday, February 25, 2009

out of touch

For various reasons, I am not at all caught up with what is going on with the Fashion Weeks. I missed the last day of NY and the important shows that day held and I haven't even peaked at London. I will spend some time today or tomorrow catching up and give you my opinions then. Also I should probably mop my floor, as I'm still finding sticky spots from my party. Champagne makes people messy.

Now I am putting some finishing touches on my portfolio for an interview today!!!! Fingers crossed please!!

I will, of course, be wearing something fabulously stylish, like this outfit from Paris, taken at Place de la Concorde.


(Vivienne Westwood blazer, Anthropology top, Cheap Monday jeans, fabric scrap of scarf, Clements Ribeiro - never let me down - boots)

No comments: