Monday, February 23, 2009

b-day celebrations

CUPCAKES and candles!!!



My presents!!!!



From the photos, it looks like it was just me, all dressed up, celebrating my birthday by myself. But I promise you, I had a whole group of people over!



I wore a 3.1 Phillip Lim dress that I found at the Barney's sale. It is so fab. The front is all sophisticated and simple, but the "jewels" are covered in leather. Then the BACK, omg. It is mesh. SO hot.



Decorations made out of a road map of Los Angeles. I cut out the letters to spell my name, but I thought it wasn't appropriate to personalize it when I made them myself.



Star Gazer lillies and macarons. 2 of my favorite things! The macarons were no La Durée, but they were pretty tasty none the less! The caramel ones were by far the best.

No comments: