Monday, February 9, 2009

barneys ny warehouse sale

I must admit, I went a little crazy at the semi-annual Barney's Warehouse Sale in the Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Airport on Monday. I basically tried on anything and everything that was in or near my size, no matter what the price, just for fun. But, beyond than the overwhelming desire to get everything, and the fact that I did splurge a bit, I think someone up there likes me. Because out of all my finds, I came across my dream shoes.


photo credit: barneys.com

And they were way way way way way on sale. And, even though my birthday is right around the corner, my mother bought them for me as a Valentine's Day gift. Mom's make the best Valentine's if you as me.

I found a few other amazing things, including a beautiful Lanvin dress for my mom to wear to her PNCA Gala she is planning in May, as well as a little something for me to wear - though it was nearly in tatters, it's price tag made it irresistible and the work worth it. I will post pictures when I have my new camera in hand, sometime next week!

No comments: