Friday, January 2, 2009

new years eve

New Years Eve was spent just as I hoped it would be. Dressed in fabulous clothes, running around, dancing and screaming drinking champagne! I was invited to a big party with lots of U of O peeps and danced the night away!


Kate and Me looking fab before the party. My mother was thoughtful enough to bring us Kir Royales to sip on while we got ourselves ready!
Kate wears an old school Betsey Johnson Dress (I think my sister wore it in 8th grade?) with Nine West shoes, I am wearing a Sinha Stanic dress and Costume National shoes. I also rocked my charm bracelet for the first time, you can see it if you squint really hard at some of the pics.


Me, Sal and Kate.



The ladies. Notice Kate's fab leopard print jacket.

New Years day was a little painful. As I didn't find a couch to crash on till about 4:30. But, needless to say, the party was super fun, and I am thrilled that I got to spend it with one of my all time bff's!

No comments: