Tuesday, January 27, 2009

couture...i might just have to cry about it

It was a year ago that I had the life changing experience of going to the Couture shows in Paris. At this point, I had already experienced the stress and excitement of one RTW season and the less stressful and less exciting Men's season. Nothing could have prepared me for the fun and inspiring experience of the Couture season.

I had learned the ropes of what to wear to these things, and figured (correctly) that I needed to take it up a notch to evening/cocktail dresses for all hours of the day and to never say no to a glass of Champagne. Needless to say, I had SO much fun!

So, not only am I fighting crippling depression about being unemployed in a city that I finally have to admit that I really hate, it is couture week, and I'm not there.

No comments: