Friday, November 21, 2008

jc penny's

On Friday my mom and I got the rock out of my apartment bright and early and drove over to the west side on a very specific mission. I was browsing my new favorite website, dominomag.com, where you can look through their archives and unpublished photos. Since I got to LA, all I can think about is how I am going to decorate/fill my apartment. I am thinking about it more now that I found a bigger, bug free place.

I found these on one of my late night online home furnishing hunts:



photo credit: dominomag.com

I LOVE the mirrored vanity, it is so glam, and feminine. The one in the middle is by far the best; it looks the nicest and has the best details, but it costs an arm and a leg, as does the one on the bottom. The top vanity is from none other than JC Penny!!??!! WHAT??!!?? Anyway, that is the reason we drove over to Culver City on Friday. Unfortunately for us, I got super excited and did not look closely on the website, which clearly stated that it was available online only. WHOOPS. Way to do my research, right?

Now, I just can't decide if it is woth ordering this thing online, when I have no was of seeing it in person first.

No comments: