Monday, March 2, 2009

photo shoot with some pretty ladies

Yesterday I had the pleasure of styling my friends J. Marie and Jasmine of the band Oh Darling in a little photo shoot in the giant back yard of their house in Echo Park. It was my first time styling a photo shoot, rather than an event or just helping put together a series of outfits. We worked together with a mix of my clothes - some of them being worn for the first time - and their clothes, to create 3 looks to be snapped by the young photographer Jory Cordy.

I cannot describe how fun it was. It was not like work at all. I've had my doubts about pursuing a career as a stylist, but I realized that I was crazy for thinking it wouldn't work or I couldn't do it.





















I can't wait to see how the photos turned out!!!! And I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: