Monday, March 9, 2009

no pants after dark #4 and #5

OMG. For some reason, every time I start to write anything, my brain stops working. SF was super fun, and went by way too fast, but I'll write more about it later.

One thing I will write about now though, is the shoes I found. I had told myself I wasn't going to do any shopping, but then we walked into this amazing shoe store, Gimme Shoes in Hayes Valley that Katie had been talking about, and discovered the most amazing sale section ever. They had shoe after shoe for 60% off, from all the best shoe designers. Katie promptly found some amazing green Fiorentini & Baker boots and while searching through a cardboard box, I discovered these beauties from Loeffler Randall.



(gimmeshoes.com)

I was on the fence till the girls working there told us they would give us 70% off if we both bought our respective shoes. You just cant say no to a pair of 500 dollar shoes for 150. You just cant. Especially when they look like they were made for you. Because they were an impulse buy, I have decided that I have to wear them a lot, right away, so I wont have such severe buyers remorse.

They were featured in my outfit for our party that night, but I didn't really get any good shots of my outfit from top to bottom. And I know, that skirt really is obscenely short, thank goodness for opaque tights.





(Thakoon for Target t-shirt, Isabel Marant skirt, Abaco Paris belt, Loeffler Randal pumps, various jewellery.)

Last night I wore them again and continued the No Pants After Dark experiment, when I went to the Darling Mansion for a Delicious and vegan meal. We all agreed that the vegan Caesar dressing was better than the real thing!



(Gap dress, Abaco belt, Loeffler Randall shoes, various jewellery.)

No comments: