Thursday, March 26, 2009

no pants after dark #7 and #8

I know it's been a million years since I've posted anything, but for some reason I just couldn't be bothered with blogging. I guess I was on a blogging break. I am getting motivated to post more, especially since I have had some awesome outfits recently and been going to lots of shows and things.

I'll spare you the stories that go along with these outfits, but I can't really remember which goes to which night. Oh and shorts totally don't count as pants, obviously.

No Pants After Dark #7



(vintage jumpsuit, Mom's belt from back in the day, vintage jewellery, Leopoldo Giordano booties)

No Pants After Dark #8



(Rogan for Target dress, Leopoldo Giordano booties, Gap Kid's leather jacket, vintage jewellery)

I recently rediscovered these booty/shoes from Leopoldo Giordano that I bought a million years ago from Halo in Portland. When I bought them, it was because they were black with pointy toes, and I immediately stuck the accompanying spats to the back of a drawer. Yet another example of something I bought that I wasn't sophisticated or confident enough for. But I wore the shit out of the pointy toed heels and eventually had to have them resoled. By that time, I'd moved onto round toe pumps. When I was packing to move, I found the spats and realized just how NOW those shoes are. So, they are my new favorites, and I will definitely post some better pictures of them soon.

No comments: