Wednesday, March 4, 2009

no pants after dark, look #3, oh darling light at hotel cafe and car troubles

Last night was the Oh Darling acoustic show, other wise known as, Oh Darling Light at the Hotel Cafe.



Since it was acoustic, J. Marie wasn't performing and got to sit in the audience, and I was her +1. I met lots of people and promptly forgot all their names, and tried my best not to admit to anyone that is was my first time seeing the band live.

"No Pants After Dark" #3:



(3.1 Phillip Lim dress, Vanessa Bruno blazer, Report Signature shoes, new and old jewellery)

I was lucky enough to wake up this morning to a flat tire - I think that is what happens when I park it on the hill and don't drive it for a full 36 hours - and tried my best not to cry when I realized that I do not have AAA any more. Why am I being punished for choosing to walk instead of drive??? Never ever ever get Run Flat tires, ever.

I am currently counting down till I go up to San Fran for the weekend to visit Katie and Shane, then I will be counting down even more eagerly for NYC next weekend. I am trying to plan my outfits in my head, but having the hardest time, as I believe it is still winter on the East Coast.

1 comment:

You Make Me Glow said...

awwww everyone looks so cute!!! cute outfit fannnnyy <3