Wednesday, March 11, 2009

nyc bound

I leave for NYC tomorrow morning, and am so excited I can hardly form the words to describe it. The trip is going to full of lots of reunions from Paris friends to Portland friends. YAY!



(NYC by Night by Arnold Pouteau)

I've been feeling weird and sickly this whole week and am hoping it is gone the minute I set foot on the East Coast.

There are a million things that I want to do, but I feel like not nearly enough time to do them all. I haven't been to the city since I was a junior in high school, which is a rather embarrassing confession. Because of that, I know it's going to feel like a totally new city; it is always a different experience when you go somewhere as an adult, and when you visit an stay with friends. I am so excited to do all the silly and wonderful tourist things: walking the Brooklyn Bridge, wandering through Central Park, art galleries, a visit to Barney's...As well as the secret destinations that my local friends will take me too.

I will try my best to keep you updated, but most likely I will be running around like a crazy person!

No comments: