Wednesday, March 18, 2009

nyc and no pants after dark #6

It seems that I've been doing a lot of traveling recently, but I figure it is now or never, right? Because, if all goes well, and my positive thinking works, I should be fully employed in the next 2 months.

I initially planned this trip to NYC because I was hating LA, and wanted to see if NYC was the place for me. Well, I had a blast, but fortunately for me and my wallet, I have no desire to move there at the moment.

The trip was amazing and busy and I sort of feel like I spent the whole weekend on the subway. The first 2 nights I stayed with my friend Anna from high school and did lots of walking around and free activities that included Central Park and the Met. My friend's Robert and Kate were also in town; Kate was passing through on her way to Boston for work, and Robert was there to see us. We make quite a team, the three of us, so it was an absolute blast. I also saw my other friend Kate who lives in NYC and lives a very glamorous life working for a fancy fashion magazine's website.

I cant even really remember everything that I did, but I did eat A LOT and drink a lot and did not take enough pictures. Though I was able to document one more outfit for my No Pants After Dark experiment when I went over to Kate's very cute apartment for dinner and Champagne. Although this post says it was #6, I am probably onto #12 or so, but because they weren't properly documented, I cannot count them...Must be more diligent.



(Vanessa Bruno Blazer, Park Vogel cashmere t-shirt, Tara Jarmon for Target skirt, Vialis booties, vintage bracelet)

The trip was super fun and flew by and I can't wait to go back for another visit!

No comments: