Thursday, April 9, 2009

otis jury show

Thursday I went to the Jury Show for my Alma Mater, Otis College of Art and Design as a juror. It's the first of the 2 shows that are put on by the students in the fashion program. The Jury Show is the one that determines who gets to participate in the benefit show for their scholarship gala, or whatever it is called. I worked hours and hours/days and days to prepare for that show when I was a junior and senior, and I couldn't help getting anxiety flashbacks before I walked into the Cal Mart. Especially since it was the first time I've been back since I packed up my life there on the last day of class senior year. Much to my not surprise, many of the teachers had no idea who I was, but I did get to see my favorite teacher who always had faith in me, when no one else did. So that made the whole day worth it.



(Vanessa Bruno blazer, Who Cares blouse, Abaco belt, Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans, Report Signature pumps, fancy charm bracelet and various other jewelery)

I will most likely never go back for the show again, and I definitely got the urge to visit people there out of my system. I don't really know what I thought I would get out of it, but I didn't get much.

1 comment:

You Make Me Glow said...

how was the show??

you're outfit is totally cute btw.

<3