Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LOVE!!!!!!

Last week, my sister and i were driving to the gym, exercise is one of like 3 things that fill my day, and we passed my mother coming out of an estate sale. Upon her instructions, we flipped a bitch and parked. I walked into the living room, and WHOA, I was bombarded by jewellery! All of it gold, flashy, ridiculous and FABULOUS.

Much to my sister's chagrin, I spent the next 20 minutes looking meticulously through the various 3 dollar bins, as well as a display case. this is what i came out with.








LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the ring is totally genius. I can hardly stand it!!! I've worn it nearly every day since it was purchased! Also, the chain rings. Sorry the pics are especially blurry for those guys...still working on my blogger photog skillz. SO ghetto fab! I might just have to be M.I.A. for Halloween...

And yes, those are shoe clips. I plan on bringing them back. Stay tuned for my examples.

No comments: